EARTH IN 2017:
- will see the millennial generation’s buying power exceed the boomer generation
- smart phones will represent 90% of all U.S. mobile phone sales
- U.S. health care expenditures will climb to $4 trillion driven by a diet-based national obesity and diabetes epidemic
- Global warming impacts in Earth 2017 will be a significant economic tax re-shaping consumer decisions on what to buy and who to buy from.
Earth 2017 was founded by Bill Roth to coach business owners and leaders in their development of strategies and projects that align with the mega-trends of Earth in 2017. We deliver fast results, often within 90 days, by drawing upon our industry-leading interviews with pioneering business leaders that profile their best practices proven to will win new customers, grow product revenues and reduce costs. One client labeled our coaching as “The Secret Green Sauce.”
Featured Blog Posts
- Millennial activists are now driving revenue growth in the American economy. Their quest to be “cool with a purpose” is driving the revenue success of Apple, Google, Patagonia and Chipotle. They are also a key demographic group that is driving … Continue reading
- McDonald’s same store sales just took another nose-dive. Global same store sales tanked more than three percent. One investment analysis entitled his analysis of McDonald’s prospective sales growth as “That’s not ketchup…it’s blood.” The three stated reasons for McDonald’s sales … Continue reading
- Electric bills are going higher. Your business must act now because the utilities in over a dozen states are projecting 5-15% annual electricity price increases. Only five states have utilities that do not project higher prices in the coming year. … Continue reading
Key Links To Bill Roth’s Recent Coaching And Publications
U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s program funded by Walmart
Huffington Post article on how coaching by Bill Roth through the Green Builds Business created jobs, profits and a difference!
Zero Net Energy And Title 24 Building Codes: CLICK HERE for Bill Roth’s summary review of California’s tsunami wave of building code revisions that target Zero Net Energy building designs and the reshaping of the real estate industry.
Key Topics Researched And Published By Bill Roth:
Green Builds Business, GREEN SUPPLY CHAIN BEST PRACTICES, Buy Local, Sustainable Economy, ENERGY EFFICIENCY, Energy Independence, energy policy, Green Entrepreneur gasoline prices,GREEN MARKETING, green real estate , Climate Change Science Answers, green restaurants , wellness, diet, organic farming , GREEN JOBS , new media, oil prices, SOLAR , renewable energy sales, smart grid, social media, SUSTAINABLE CEOs, Walmart best practices, MAKING MONEY GOING GREEN
MIKE DODGE, PRESIDENT OF ATOMIC ONLINE: CLICK HERE: WEB DESIGN BEST PRACTICES
comSCORE DAN PIECH: CLICK HERE: YOUTUBE VIDEO BEST PRACTICES
EARTH 2017 TV
Over 100 exclusive video interviews with best practices thought-leaders including Ford CEO Alan Mulally, Walmart Director of Sustainability Jeff Rice, BMW Global Head of Marketing Uwe Drecher and Caesars Entertainment VP of Sustainability Gwen Migita. Here some of my most watched videos:
Interview with Ford CEO Alan Mulally
Walmart Sustainable Pricing Strategy
Nissan Leaf Acceleration At The Speed Of Electrons
Geoffrey Moore Tips On Crossing The Sales Chasm
Other Publications Featuring Bill Roth And The Secret Green Sauce
Positive Energy News: Interview on where to find green opportunities?
PlanetShifter Interview: Every Job Needs To Be Green
Examiner Book Review: The Secret Green Sauce!
Bill Roth interviewed on John Adams Radio Show
Chinese NTDTV’s Roth Interview
Bill Roth featured on Eco-Libris
Eco-libris How To Grow Green Revenues
Social Media Count Continuously Updated Chart
Earth 2017 Twitter Feed
- #Hawaii has lost 3,000 #solar #jobs from tighter utility rules http://t.co/u4jzz3jXmV
- Thanks @Duartegeraldino for following. "Journalist, writer...I document how business and economics change lives."
- Thanks @kamaysan for following.
- Net Zero Buildings projected to grow to >$1 trillion by 2035 http://t.co/5CMKMbCMwI #California title 24 NZE http://t.co/h6fsPTYbqw
- Why is #Portland #1 in #biking to work while #SanDiego with perfect weather is #20? http://t.co/VB9nksa2fs
- #Solar is getting weird…#TeaParty join progressives…utilities trying to figure what to do http://t.co/7LI9cwxXTZ
- Thanks @kamaysan for following!
- #Solar #economics: $2.5 million + 20 construction jobs for every megawatt of solar http://t.co/2DPAkxttAk @CleanTechies
- #Arizona utility must evaluate storage, efficiency, renewables & demand response as alternative to power plants http://t.co/a7FJbOqiC7
- The bulletin by American Meteorological Association linking 2013 extreme #weather & #climatechange http://t.co/HYX9zpaDCi