EARTH IN 2017:
- will see the millennial generation’s buying power exceed the boomer generation
- smart phones will represent 90% of all U.S. mobile phone sales
- U.S. health care expenditures will climb to $4 trillion driven by a diet-based national obesity and diabetes epidemic
- Global warming impacts in Earth 2017 will be a significant economic tax re-shaping consumer decisions on what to buy and who to buy from.
Earth 2017 was founded by Bill Roth to coach business owners and leaders in their development of strategies and projects that align with the mega-trends of Earth in 2017. We deliver fast results, often within 90 days, by drawing upon our industry-leading interviews with pioneering business leaders that profile their best practices proven to will win new customers, grow product revenues and reduce costs. One client labeled our coaching as “The Secret Green Sauce.”
Featured Blog Posts
- McDonald’s 4% U.S. sales decline further documents that the American consumer is in active revolt against conventional foods. But that is just half of the story. The Supermarket News’ survey presented at the Natural Product Expo West found that health … Continue reading
- The big news from the 2015 Natural Product Expo West was that the American consumer is buying healthy foods at volumes never seen before. Healthy and wellness products are achieving three times the sales growth as conventional food products. A … Continue reading
- Walmart’s recently announcement “Sustainability Leadership Shop” website is the latest example of the importance sustainability has in winning customers and growing sales. The website’s marketing banner is “Making it easier to save more today, for a better tomorrow.” Impressively, Walmart … Continue reading
Key Links To Bill Roth’s Recent Coaching And Publications
U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s program funded by Walmart
Huffington Post article on how coaching by Bill Roth through the Green Builds Business created jobs, profits and a difference!
Zero Net Energy And Title 24 Building Codes: CLICK HERE for Bill Roth’s summary review of California’s tsunami wave of building code revisions that target Zero Net Energy building designs and the reshaping of the real estate industry.
Key Topics Researched And Published By Bill Roth:
Green Builds Business, GREEN SUPPLY CHAIN BEST PRACTICES, Buy Local, Sustainable Economy, ENERGY EFFICIENCY, Energy Independence, energy policy, Green Entrepreneur gasoline prices,GREEN MARKETING, green real estate , Climate Change Science Answers, green restaurants , wellness, diet, organic farming , GREEN JOBS , new media, oil prices, SOLAR , renewable energy sales, smart grid, social media, SUSTAINABLE CEOs, Walmart best practices, MAKING MONEY GOING GREEN
MIKE DODGE, PRESIDENT OF ATOMIC ONLINE: CLICK HERE: WEB DESIGN BEST PRACTICES
comSCORE DAN PIECH: CLICK HERE: YOUTUBE VIDEO BEST PRACTICES
EARTH 2017 TV
Over 100 exclusive video interviews with best practices thought-leaders including Ford CEO Alan Mulally, Walmart Director of Sustainability Jeff Rice, BMW Global Head of Marketing Uwe Drecher and Caesars Entertainment VP of Sustainability Gwen Migita. Here some of my most watched videos:
Interview with Ford CEO Alan Mulally
Walmart Sustainable Pricing Strategy
Nissan Leaf Acceleration At The Speed Of Electrons
Geoffrey Moore Tips On Crossing The Sales Chasm
Other Publications Featuring Bill Roth And The Secret Green Sauce
Positive Energy News: Interview on where to find green opportunities?
PlanetShifter Interview: Every Job Needs To Be Green
Examiner Book Review: The Secret Green Sauce!
Bill Roth interviewed on John Adams Radio Show
Chinese NTDTV’s Roth Interview
Bill Roth featured on Eco-Libris
Eco-libris How To Grow Green Revenues
Social Media Count Continuously Updated Chart
Earth 2017 Twitter Feed
- NOT GOOD: So far 2015 is hotter than 2014, the warmest year on record http://t.co/o3lffy1954
- Thanks @michae1green for following. "#socialbusiness CEO & Founder at @KINSHIPd & @KINSHIPe" #Sidney #Australia
- Thanks @ShiftSoil for following. "bring new technology to the forefront of the cleaning of contaminated land in the UK"
- #China has cut its #coal imports in half http://t.co/5R198PhklV #pollution #globalwarming
- RT @brennadavis7: Vatican Announces Major Summit On Climate Change - http://t.co/HSOLalD9nN
- Former Treasury Secretary Paulson "US economy faces multiple and varied risks from unmitigated #climatechange" http://t.co/4TCf99QpWG
- Thanks @BizBuzzAmerica for following. " #Entrepreneur #Pundit"
- I agree! @BSteingraeber
- @Apple is building two new #solar power plants in #China http://t.co/EXAqr2tiLJ
- 150 corporations use an internal carbon price in their budgeting process. @Microsoft saved $10 million http://t.co/jfImlRmsYR