EARTH IN 2017:
- will see the millennial generation’s buying power exceed the boomer generation
- smart phones will represent 90% of all U.S. mobile phone sales
- U.S. health care expenditures will climb to $4 trillion driven by a diet-based national obesity and diabetes epidemic
- Global warming impacts in Earth 2017 will be a significant economic tax re-shaping consumer decisions on what to buy and who to buy from.
Earth 2017 was founded by Bill Roth to coach business owners and leaders in their development of strategies and projects that align with the mega-trends of Earth in 2017. We deliver fast results, often within 90 days, by drawing upon our industry-leading interviews with pioneering business leaders that profile their best practices proven to will win new customers, grow product revenues and reduce costs. One client labeled our coaching as “The Secret Green Sauce.”
Featured Blog Posts
- Generation Z, the first generation born in the 21st Century, will most likely buy a Zero Net Energy (ZNE) home as their first new home purchase. A ZNE home, and its promise of low or no monthly utility bills, aligns … Continue reading
- Zero Net Energy (ZNE) buildings are an emerging revenue growth mega-wave for the construction industry. The financing of ZNE investments through zero-down, fixed monthly payments should propel ZNE to the multi-billion dollar investment scale achieved by roof top residential solar. … Continue reading
- California is launching a tsunami of building code revisions in 2014 focused upon achieving Zero Net Energy (ZNE) residential and commercial buildings. In a ZNE building the annual energy consumption is equal to annual production of onsite renewable energy. Under … Continue reading
Key Links To Bill Roth’s Recent Coaching And Publications
U.S Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Funded by Walmart
Coaching by Bill Roth on best practices for making money going green!
Zero Net Energy And Title 24 Building Codes: CLICK HERE for Bill Roth’s summary review of California’s tsunami wave of building code revisions that target Zero Net Energy building designs and the reshaping of the real estate industry.
Key Topics Researched And Published By Bill Roth:
Green Builds Business, GREEN SUPPLY CHAIN BEST PRACTICES, Buy Local, Sustainable Economy, ENERGY EFFICIENCY, Energy Independence, energy policy, Green Entrepreneur gasoline prices,GREEN MARKETING, green real estate , Climate Change Science Answers, green restaurants , wellness, diet, organic farming , GREEN JOBS , new media, oil prices, SOLAR , renewable energy sales, smart grid, social media, SUSTAINABLE CEOs, Walmart best practices, MAKING MONEY GOING GREEN
MIKE DODGE, PRESIDENT OF ATOMIC ONLINE: CLICK HERE: WEB DESIGN BEST PRACTICES
comSCORE DAN PIECH: CLICK HERE: YOUTUBE VIDEO BEST PRACTICES
EARTH 2017 TV
Over 100 exclusive video interviews with best practices thought-leaders including Ford CEO Alan Mulally, Walmart Director of Sustainability Jeff Rice, BMW Global Head of Marketing Uwe Drecher and Caesars Entertainment VP of Sustainability Gwen Migita. Here some of my most watched videos:
Interview with Ford CEO Alan Mulally
Walmart Sustainable Pricing Strategy
Nissan Leaf Acceleration At The Speed Of Electrons
Geoffrey Moore Tips On Crossing The Sales Chasm
Other Publications Featuring Bill Roth And The Secret Green Sauce
RMEL Magazine: Crossing The Chasm: Revenue Erosion or Growth?
Positive Energy News: Interview on where to find green opportunities?
PlanetShifter Interview: Every Job Needs To Be Green
Examiner Book Review: The Secret Green Sauce!
Bill Roth interviewed on John Adams Radio Show
Chinese NTDTV’s Roth Interview
Bill Roth featured on Eco-Libris
Eco-libris How To Grow Green Revenues
Social Media Count Continuously Updated Chart
Earth 2017 Twitter Feed
- Obama administration recommits on achieving #renewableenergy goals http://t.co/xsbrxbCTgI #globalwarming
- Thanks @TijerinaGroup for following & your insightful posts on global #energy and #cleantech
- #FF #Cleantech #Jobs Map http://t.co/zvuGFh66eP
- Top #online & #mobile shoppers? #Hispanics. What is your biz plan for engaging these important consumers? http://t.co/avYzuXYXVG
- Thanks @OC_Breeze for following. Love your insightful posts on all things #OrangeCounty
- 5 major LEED #Green Building changes https://t.co/E03gy5jwfQ Smart buildings http://t.co/uFOapVPGb2 @USGBC #construction
- @CDP study on how companies like Exxon & Disney account for the cost of carbon emissions https://t.co/ibbIK8SGmK #climatechange
- Thoughtful perspective on "#green economy" by @jcheam http://t.co/UJAMvhQTtX Five biz opportunities: http://t.co/axfS9NvyrI
- @LatinBizToday: The technology mega-trends that are making smart buildings affordable for small businesses http://t.co/uFOapVPGb2
- Thanks @C2Ccertified for following & your meaningful "cradle to cradle" work to enhance #sustainablecommunities