EARTH IN 2017:
- will see the millennial generation’s employment and buying power exceed the boomer generation
- smart phones will represent 90% of all U.S. mobile phone sales
- U.S. health care expenditures will climb to $4 trillion driven by a diet-based national obesity and diabetes epidemic
- Global warming impacts in Earth 2017 will be a significant economic tax re-shaping consumer decisions on what to buy and who to buy from.
Earth 2017 was founded by Bill Roth to host the best practices used by CEOs, entrepreneurs and community leaders to grow businesses, communities and human/environmental benefits. Listen to Bill Roth’s NPR radio interview where he profiles the 21st Century mega-trends reshaping Earth in 2017.
We coach businesses to deploy proven best practices that win customers, grow product sales, increase brand equity and improve human/environmental health. Our coaching is proven to create measurable results within 90 days. One impressed client labeled our coaching as “The Secret Green Sauce.”
Featured Blog Posts
- If I understand the new tax cuts, (and who really does given its 500 pages were written in a matter of days) then a business can immediately expense 100% of equipment investment against business income. That means no more capital … Continue reading
- America is in a housing crisis. The average list price of a U.S. home is now 25% higher than the medium home value. More Americans are renting than at any point over the last 50 years. Rent in hundreds of … Continue reading
- 2007 was a technology milestone year. It was the year that Steve Jobs introduced the iPhone. 2017 may be viewed as a similar milestone year. For the first time in history, renewable energy supplied more electricity into the U.S. grid … Continue reading
Key Links To Bill Roth’s Recent Coaching And Publications
U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s program funded by Walmart
Huffington Post article on how coaching by Bill Roth through the Green Builds Business created jobs, profits and a difference!
Zero Net Energy And Title 24 Building Codes: CLICK HERE for Bill Roth’s summary review of California’s tsunami wave of building code revisions that target Zero Net Energy building designs and the reshaping of the real estate industry.
Key Topics Researched And Published By Bill Roth:
Green Builds Business, GREEN SUPPLY CHAIN BEST PRACTICES, Buy Local, Sustainable Economy, ENERGY EFFICIENCY, Energy Independence, energy policy, Green Entrepreneur gasoline prices,GREEN MARKETING, green real estate , Climate Change Science Answers, green restaurants , wellness, diet, organic farming , GREEN JOBS , new media, oil prices, SOLAR , renewable energy sales, smart grid, social media, SUSTAINABLE CEOs, Walmart best practices, MAKING MONEY GOING GREEN
MIKE DODGE, PRESIDENT OF ATOMIC ONLINE: CLICK HERE: WEB DESIGN BEST PRACTICES
comSCORE DAN PIECH: CLICK HERE: YOUTUBE VIDEO BEST PRACTICES
EARTH 2017 TV
Over 100 exclusive video interviews with best practices thought-leaders including Ford CEO Alan Mulally, Walmart Director of Sustainability Jeff Rice, BMW Global Head of Marketing Uwe Drecher and Caesars Entertainment VP of Sustainability Gwen Migita. Here some of my most watched videos:
Interview with Ford CEO Alan Mulally
Walmart Sustainable Pricing Strategy
Nissan Leaf Acceleration At The Speed Of Electrons
Geoffrey Moore Tips On Crossing The Sales Chasm
Other Publications Featuring Bill Roth And The Secret Green Sauce
PlanetShifter Interview: Every Job Needs To Be Green
Examiner Book Review: The Secret Green Sauce!
Bill Roth featured on Eco-Libris
Eco-libris How To Grow Green Revenues
Social Media Count Continuously Updated Chart
Earth 2017 Twitter Feed
- WOW!!! @WhiteCastle is selling an "Impossible Slider!"vegetable based burger https://t.co/sjZxaCydhP #HealthyLiving @ImpossibleFoods
- Summer cooling electric bills. Easy steps for lowering your costs!! #EnergyEfficiency #sustainability https://t.co/S9vBguGSPo
- MUST READ on how #solar now has a 4 year energy payment (vs financial payments measured in months) plus innovations… https://t.co/LRlWLpm3z6
- RT @CaelusConsult: RT @The_Green_Cafe - Top Five CSR Actions That Win Millennial Customers - @earth2017 https://t.co/0QFuO7c6X6 https://t.c…
- #Servicedog owners beware. After years of great experiences with #Southwest we just got the supervisor from heck in San Diego. Uncaring!!!
- DISPROVING #FAKENEWS ON #ElectricVehicles: EVs convert about 59%–62% of electrical energy at the wheels. Convention… https://t.co/jvXS9wsgyD
- NEW STUDY finds that old guys that cycle (like me!) LOOK YOUNGER, are healthier and have more TESTOSTERONE… https://t.co/SCU0wKdVTe
- NEW @MIT RESEARCH finds that lies posted on #Twitter spread faster + engage more people than accurate tweets… https://t.co/pGNzkWlrom
- Arctic has warmest year, EVER! https://t.co/zYm7DgJr1T #climatechange #globalwarmingisreal
- Reducing transmission costs is driving the economics of distributed #solar in #texas https://t.co/iT3zwfv3da