EARTH IN 2017:
- will see the millennial generation’s buying power exceed the boomer generation
- smart phones will represent 90% of all U.S. mobile phone sales
- U.S. health care expenditures will climb to $4 trillion driven by a diet-based national obesity and diabetes epidemic
- Global warming impacts in Earth 2017 will be a significant economic tax re-shaping consumer decisions on what to buy and who to buy from.
Earth 2017 was founded by Bill Roth to coach business owners and leaders in their development of strategies and projects that align with the mega-trends of Earth in 2017. We deliver fast results, often within 90 days, by drawing upon our industry-leading interviews with pioneering business leaders that profile their best practices proven to will win new customers, grow product revenues and reduce costs. One client labeled our coaching as “The Secret Green Sauce.”
Featured Blog Posts
- The very idea that you can have fun while losing weight sounds crazy. Losing weight is all about denial. It is about eating things we don’t like. It is about exercising and pain. WRONG. The breakthrough research in my new … Continue reading
- Autonomous electric cars are on the cusp of transforming business auto fleets. These smart cars will deliver a quantum leap in cost reduction. They will accelerate the shift to “mobility as a services.” Not unlike how smart phones have impacted … Continue reading
- 44% of Americans feel more stress than they did five years ago. 40% of stressed people over eat or eat unhealthy food. In fact, research now points to overeating as our body’s effort to generate serotonin, the body’s natural “feel … Continue reading
Key Links To Bill Roth’s Recent Coaching And Publications
U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s program funded by Walmart
Huffington Post article on how coaching by Bill Roth through the Green Builds Business created jobs, profits and a difference!
Zero Net Energy And Title 24 Building Codes: CLICK HERE for Bill Roth’s summary review of California’s tsunami wave of building code revisions that target Zero Net Energy building designs and the reshaping of the real estate industry.
Key Topics Researched And Published By Bill Roth:
Green Builds Business, GREEN SUPPLY CHAIN BEST PRACTICES, Buy Local, Sustainable Economy, ENERGY EFFICIENCY, Energy Independence, energy policy, Green Entrepreneur gasoline prices,GREEN MARKETING, green real estate , Climate Change Science Answers, green restaurants , wellness, diet, organic farming , GREEN JOBS , new media, oil prices, SOLAR , renewable energy sales, smart grid, social media, SUSTAINABLE CEOs, Walmart best practices, MAKING MONEY GOING GREEN
MIKE DODGE, PRESIDENT OF ATOMIC ONLINE: CLICK HERE: WEB DESIGN BEST PRACTICES
comSCORE DAN PIECH: CLICK HERE: YOUTUBE VIDEO BEST PRACTICES
EARTH 2017 TV
Over 100 exclusive video interviews with best practices thought-leaders including Ford CEO Alan Mulally, Walmart Director of Sustainability Jeff Rice, BMW Global Head of Marketing Uwe Drecher and Caesars Entertainment VP of Sustainability Gwen Migita. Here some of my most watched videos:
Interview with Ford CEO Alan Mulally
Walmart Sustainable Pricing Strategy
Nissan Leaf Acceleration At The Speed Of Electrons
Geoffrey Moore Tips On Crossing The Sales Chasm
Other Publications Featuring Bill Roth And The Secret Green Sauce
Positive Energy News: Interview on where to find green opportunities?
PlanetShifter Interview: Every Job Needs To Be Green
Examiner Book Review: The Secret Green Sauce!
Bill Roth interviewed on John Adams Radio Show
Chinese NTDTV’s Roth Interview
Bill Roth featured on Eco-Libris
Eco-libris How To Grow Green Revenues
Social Media Count Continuously Updated Chart
Earth 2017 Twitter Feed
- Hello #Tulsa. LISTEN IN to my 8:15 am interview with Rich Fisher of #StudioTulsa on KWGS - NPR on how to make money going green.
- RT @JenBoynton: The false argument that #utilities can do it cheaper: https://t.co/dDkAdpedy0 @Earth2017 #renewables #solar
- Thanks @thinkshift for the RT!! https://t.co/Y9zOZZ5vRO
- Thanks Elliot @ElliotKotek for the RT of my @triplepundit article. https://t.co/MwdNIDZ8LR
- #TuesdayBookBlog ARE YOU READY? Lose weight, have fun...live more+! https://t.co/8fsels6I3I #weightloss https://t.co/A6mC0HJKYv
- Thanks SustainableTulsa @sustainabletuls for following. Love #Tulsa! Looking forward to working with you today! #sustainability
- RT @TriplePundit: The false argument that #utilities can do it cheaper: https://t.co/SvauFl5CsY @Earth2017 #renewables #solar
- RT @LeonKaye: #EcoMonday #sustainability Hi-5 @SS_Magee @be_sirius @OLIVERBALCH @iclover @cjsequeira @Sherrell_Dorsey @CarbonImpact @earth2…
- RT @TriplePundit: How technology #innovation will save customer-owned solar: https://t.co/QKfOmOsiB7 @Earth2017 #renewables
- READ THIS BEFORE THE #SUPERBOWL! Having fun is critical to achieving sustained #weightloss. Best practices: https://t.co/Ysz4Y95iMu