EARTH IN 2017:
- will see the millennial generation’s buying power exceed the boomer generation
- smart phones will represent 90% of all U.S. mobile phone sales
- U.S. health care expenditures will climb to $4 trillion driven by a diet-based national obesity and diabetes epidemic
- Global warming impacts in Earth 2017 will be a significant economic tax re-shaping consumer decisions on what to buy and who to buy from.
Earth 2017 was founded by Bill Roth to coach business owners and leaders in their development of strategies and projects that align with the mega-trends of Earth in 2017. We deliver fast results, often within 90 days, by drawing upon our industry-leading interviews with pioneering business leaders that profile their best practices proven to will win new customers, grow product revenues and reduce costs. One client labeled our coaching as “The Secret Green Sauce.”
Featured Blog Posts
- Guaranteed lower electric bills enabled by innovations in the financing and insuring of energy efficiency and renewable energy projects will soon be transforming the commercial real estate industry. These innovations enable zero down financing. Project payments are tied to measured … Continue reading
- America’s commercial buildings are on the cusp of being radically redesigned into Prius-like hybrid energy centers. These buildings will create value by guaranteeing lower electric bills plus increased worker productivity while also delivering climate-changing environmental impacts. Like hybrid electric cars … Continue reading
- Three key consumer groups with over $10 Trillion of annual buying power will determine your company’s sales success in 2014. Financially pressed by our slow growth economy they are keenly focused upon value. But informed through social media, they have … Continue reading
Key Links To Bill Roth’s Recent Coaching And Publications
U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s program funded by Walmart
Huffington Post article on how coaching by Bill Roth through the Green Builds Business created jobs, profits and a difference!
Zero Net Energy And Title 24 Building Codes: CLICK HERE for Bill Roth’s summary review of California’s tsunami wave of building code revisions that target Zero Net Energy building designs and the reshaping of the real estate industry.
Key Topics Researched And Published By Bill Roth:
Green Builds Business, GREEN SUPPLY CHAIN BEST PRACTICES, Buy Local, Sustainable Economy, ENERGY EFFICIENCY, Energy Independence, energy policy, Green Entrepreneur gasoline prices,GREEN MARKETING, green real estate , Climate Change Science Answers, green restaurants , wellness, diet, organic farming , GREEN JOBS , new media, oil prices, SOLAR , renewable energy sales, smart grid, social media, SUSTAINABLE CEOs, Walmart best practices, MAKING MONEY GOING GREEN
MIKE DODGE, PRESIDENT OF ATOMIC ONLINE: CLICK HERE: WEB DESIGN BEST PRACTICES
comSCORE DAN PIECH: CLICK HERE: YOUTUBE VIDEO BEST PRACTICES
EARTH 2017 TV
Over 100 exclusive video interviews with best practices thought-leaders including Ford CEO Alan Mulally, Walmart Director of Sustainability Jeff Rice, BMW Global Head of Marketing Uwe Drecher and Caesars Entertainment VP of Sustainability Gwen Migita. Here some of my most watched videos:
Interview with Ford CEO Alan Mulally
Walmart Sustainable Pricing Strategy
Nissan Leaf Acceleration At The Speed Of Electrons
Geoffrey Moore Tips On Crossing The Sales Chasm
Other Publications Featuring Bill Roth And The Secret Green Sauce
Positive Energy News: Interview on where to find green opportunities?
PlanetShifter Interview: Every Job Needs To Be Green
Examiner Book Review: The Secret Green Sauce!
Bill Roth interviewed on John Adams Radio Show
Chinese NTDTV’s Roth Interview
Bill Roth featured on Eco-Libris
Eco-libris How To Grow Green Revenues
Social Media Count Continuously Updated Chart
Earth 2017 Twitter Feed
- Thanks @PeterHeisenberg for following. "Maritime Refrigeration"
- RT @nikkipava: RT @earth2017: Analysis on why @mcdonald's just reported lower sales. Consumer shift into #healthy convenience #food http://…
- @MicheleRSimon I hope so. Until then, best of luck.
- Thanks @Beltwits for following. "#Healthy #green living tips"
- RT @Beltwits: About #HealthSeekers MT: @Earth2017 @triplepundit #NaturalFoodExpo Consumers Demand Healthy #Convenience http://t.co/40AlsY09…
- Thanks @GoforNo for following. "Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There"
- RT @safecosmetics: 3 must-haves for companies in #natural products industry http://t.co/oio7gXrIXB - yes this is what shoppers want @earth2…
- Thanks @MicheleRSimon for following. Like your book title "Appetite for Profit."
- Three keys to winning #healthy convenience customers: http://t.co/MtF4Ja5e2W @triplepundit
- My analysis of the consumer mega shift every #restaurant & #caterer must align with: http://t.co/MtF4Ja5e2W #food @triplepundit