Featured Blog Posts
- The “fast food” formula for growing revenues through promotional pricing of fries, burgers, tacos and sugary soda is in crisis. Sales are not going up and margins are eroding. This revenue crisis is being driven by the Millennial Generation and … Continue reading
- A grassroots-developed set of best practices has now emerged among practicing dentists that increases customer satisfaction and customer health while reducing a dental practice’s environmental footprint. To advance this trend the first ever Green Dentistry Conference is being held on … Continue reading
- Tulsa entrepreneurs are proving with their success that green builds business. They are winning customers, most especially the Millennial Generation, by offering sustainable products and services that are healthier, local and cool! Sustainable Tulsa I was invited to Tulsa by … Continue reading
Key Links To Bill Roth’s Recent Coaching And Publications
Green Builds Business 11-City National Tour
U.S Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Funded by Walmart
Coaching by Bill Roth on best practices for making money going green!
Greening HR Published In Asia’s Largest Human Resources Magazine: Greening HR Builds Business
Key Topics Researched And Published By Bill Roth:
Green Builds Business, GREEN SUPPLY CHAIN BEST PRACTICES, Buy Local, Sustainable Economy, ENERGY EFFICIENCY, Energy Independence, energy policy, Green Entrepreneur gasoline prices,GREEN MARKETING, green real estate , Climate Change Science Answers, green restaurants , wellness, diet, organic farming , GREEN JOBS , new media, oil prices, SOLAR , renewable energy sales, smart grid, social media, SUSTAINABLE CEOs, Walmart best practices, MAKING MONEY GOING GREEN
MIKE DODGE, PRESIDENT OF ATOMIC ONLINE: CLICK HERE: WEB DESIGN BEST PRACTICES
comSCORE DAN PIECH: CLICK HERE: YOUTUBE VIDEO BEST PRACTICES
Bill Roth’s: FACE BOOK PAGE
EARTH 2017 TV
Over 100 exclusive video interviews with best practices thought-leaders including Ford CEO Alan Mulally, Walmart Director of Sustainability Jeff Rice, BMW Global Head of Marketing Uwe Drecher and Caesars Entertainment VP of Sustainability Gwen Migita.
Other Publications Featuring Bill Roth And The Secret Green Sauce
RMEL Magazine: Crossing The Chasm: Revenue Erosion or Growth?
Positive Energy News: Interview on where to find green opportunities?
PlanetShifter Interview: Every Job Needs To Be Green
Examiner Book Review: The Secret Green Sauce!
Bill Roth interviewed on John Adams Radio Show
Chinese NTDTV’s Roth Interview
Bill Roth featured on Eco-Libris
Eco-libris How To Grow Green Revenues
Social Media Count Continuously Updated Chart
Earth 2017 Twitter Feed
- New Research: Typical teen @facebook user has 300 friends & typical teen @twitter user has 79 followers http://t.co/0VjLqmby6L
- #California raised >$280 million selling greenhouse gas emissions permits @ record $14 per metric ton https://t.co/EWwci9m9v0
- WOW Hungary burns 100 acres of corn to stop #GMO food http://t.co/jlWE06DzVL
- Stolen #Seafood: the impact of pirate #fishing on our oceans & your health http://t.co/x9322tmnBS #moms
- RT @EnergyClimateDE: Thanks for #RT's, mentions, & favorites! Happy #EcoMonday! @earth2017 @zafojones @kellyperil @kvoDE @KeithDPatch @EcoO…
- RT @EDFbiz: EDF Climate Corps announces 2013 participants http://t.co/LcsrKNXDWI @Lisa_Palmer @JohnFriedman @LeonKaye @FabianPattberg @eart…
- Most #water at-risk cities? #DC, #NYC, #LA & #SanDiego Food breadbasket at risk #Nebraska, #Illinois & #Minnesota https://t.co/Fukr9otiab
- @TripAdvisor identifies hotels committed to green practices like recycling, water efficiency & alternative energy http://t.co/S11A0cURIV
- #China burns almost as much #coal as the rest of the world, combined! http://t.co/kCuWwBelHN #ClimateChange
- UN warns natural disaster economic losses are out of control. > $100 billion annually for three consecutive years https://t.co/JNtxnvCEX4