The following are the top 10 CEOs identified in a Harvard Business Review article:
1. Steve Jobs
2. Yun Jong-Yong, Samsung Electronics (South Korea)
3. Alexey B. Miller, Gazprom (Russia)
4. John T. Chambers, Cisco Systems (U.S.)
5. Mukesh D. Ambani, Reliance Industries (India)
6. John C. Martin, Gilead Sciences (U.S.)
7. Jeffrey P. Bezos, Amazon.com (U.S.)
8. Margaret C. Whitman, eBay (U.S.)
9. Eric E. Schmidt, Google (U.S.)
10. Hugh Grant, Monsanto (U.S.).
Why these ten? On average, they delivered a total shareholder return of 997%!