How to rise above the noise of mass media and genuinely connect with your key customers is a fundamental business issue.
The program is called Green Builds Business. It is a 11 city national coaching program offering business leaders and owners concrete examples on how to make money in their businesses from going green.
The program has two parts. Step one is a one day coaching program designed by Bill Roth, founder of Earth 2017. During this one day coaching program Roth will coach on the following topics:
- The Green Economic Revolution. How the cost of “unsustainability” is creating a $10 trillion annual global revenue opportunity for smart, healthy and green products and services.
- Greening Of The Supply Chain. How to win bids as a green supplier.
- Green Teams. How to form associate teams that will cut operating costs and emissions within the first 90 days.
- Technologies For Cutting Costs and Emissions. Technologies that offer attractive returns on investment that cut costs and emissions.
- The Secret Green Sauce for growing green revenues.
All of these topics are supported with case studies profiling best practices now being implemented by companies that are growing revenues and profits by going green.
The second part of the program is coaching on specific attendee issues. Each day the attendees will surface their issues or concerns. These will be addressed with coaching on how other businesses and business leaders have handled these issues.
In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to submit their key issue to a judging that select businesses to receive one-on-one over-the-phone coaching from Bill Roth. The key selection criteria will be a company proposing a project or opportunity where Roth’s coaching will enable its implementation.
Similar to sustainability’s triple bottom line results, Green Builds Business is pioneering a template for successful stakeholder outreach that will make a difference for the sponsors, the participating stakeholders and society. Green Builds Business achieves these results by:
- Creating Measurable Results. Drawing upon the world class management skills of Walmart the Green Builds Business program is designed to help a business achieve measurable results in lowering their environmental footprint while also increasing their bottom line.
- Aligning With A Key Group. The Hispanic business community is a vibrant and important component of America’s economic growth. The U.S Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s participation is opening new opportunities to these key business leaders and owners that holds high potential for restoring jobs, the economy and the environment.
- Authenticity. The core value proposition of stakeholder outreach is to give in a manner that builds genuine connections with the stakeholder. This is not advertising. This is building in a manner that creates opportunity for all participants.
Green Builds Business is a pioneering best practice for how to grow brand equity, business results and environmental solutions with key constitutes.
Bill Roth is the founder of Earth 2017, a website that posts analysis and trends on the emerging $10 trillion global annual revenue economy for smart, healthy and green goods and services. His book, The Secret Green Sauce, profiles best practices of businesses making money going green.